for online registration SDE, Kannur University
- Read the Notification and Prospectus carefully
- Before starting Online registration, create an email id.
- Scan and save Passport size photo in your computer. Format:jpg, size:150px Width,200px Height. Max size 50 kb.
- Before starting Online Registration, remit required amount of fee in Bank / Treasury
- A Passport size photo should be enclosed along with your application
- For PG Courses the contact classes will be conducted only at S.N College Kannur and N.A.S College Kanhangad.
Read the Notification Before Registration.
>> Print your Application (After registration)
>> Admission Notification 2013
- Registration for U G Programmes will be under Choice Based Credit System.
- *Terminological changes from old scheme.
- Degree Course - Degree Programme
- Paper - Course
- *A programme is mainly divided into four parts -
- 1. Common Course - English
- (Part I / II) - Additional Languages (Hindi, Malayalam, Arabic, Kannada)
- 2. Core Course - Main subject opted by a student (Main Part III)
- 3. Complementary Course - Subsidiary Subject
*Credit Division -
- 4. Open Course - A student can select an Open Course other than the Core Course opted. Each Programme will have an open Course particularly designed for the students of other disciplines.
Examination will be of annual pattern.
Programmes like BBA / BCA will have Additional Language under LRP as prescribed for B. Com Programme.
- Common Course - English 19 (3 Course)
- Additional Language 19 (3 Course)
- Core and Complementary 78 (Variable subject to the Volume of the syllabus)
- Open Course 4
- Total 120